Sunday 13 July 2014

Batman

      I'm still going to save the vbcw unit for later, but I thought Batman deserved his own post. This model was a proper spur of the moment buy, I doubt I will ever play the game, it was just a really nice figure I couldn't say no to.

Knight models batman

       The model is from Knight Models and, to be honest, the whole range is really pretty. I must have spent a good 20 minutes standing by the rack trying to work out which one was going to be heading home with me. The only disappointing thing was that I thought I was buying the Batman in the picture below, as this is the cover from the blister pack . . . On the other hand there is a Robin in the range as well, so who knows if he will turn up at some point.

Knight models batman

No comments:

Post a Comment