Sunday 26 October 2014

Zomtober: Week 4


Zomtober zombie count: 23

     So here it is, the last Sunday of zomtober, another batch of zombies finished and, for some reason, a small batch of half finished zombies is still sitting on my painting desk. It is safe is assume that zomtober has properly infected me and my painting desk.
     This week I managed to get 8 zombies finished in time to meet the upload deadline and here they are; a real mix of plastic and metal zombies from a few different companies.





       I see this zombie scientist as the probable cause of the outbreak, who knows what he was messing with to create the infection.


    Two different pictures of my horde; the first is my efforts from zomtober, all 23 zombies, the second is of all my zombies that have been on the blog so far. I think it looks like a reasonable sized horde, maybe not enough for a massive game, but enough to start with.


      What do I do now zomtober is over? I might get withdrawal symptoms. Although, I do still need to sort out my lighting. . .
Thanks again for reading. 

10 comments:

  1. Excellent Mike and I love the horde pictures at the end - a real achievement. I've got some still shuffling on the table as well so looking to keep Zomtober alive a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. Zomtober will never really die . . .

      Delete
  2. Nicely done Mike. The horde looks great with the real mixture and types on offer (I love the figure with the brolly!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roy. He was one of those models that I spent another £30 on other figures just to make it worth ordering him too. Totally worth it.

      Delete
  3. Top job dude! Now that's output.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob. I think that is now a horde.

      Delete
    2. Vampifan says it's not a horde until it's over a hundred!

      Delete
    3. This could take a while then! I only have 28 so far . . .

      Delete
  4. Lovely additions and what a great horde shot. I may have a crack and get all my zombies out for a final picture for next Sunday we'll see how forgiving time and the weather is.

    Nice to see a Tiny Terror. I do love the look of the Studio Special Zombies I shall have to get some I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. The horde picture at the end is for the sense of achievement. Most of the zombie studio sculpts are really nice, worth laying your hands on.

      Delete