Monday 8 December 2014

Rock and roll

      I named this post rock and roll, as it was something I found myself thinking as I carefully tried to take the best photo of my weekend's painting achievements. How did I get to the point where I would have a cart and five barrels to show for a quiet weekend of painting?
      The cart is a warbases' mdf model and the barrels are from an O gauge railway scenery pack which I bought at the same railway show I got the hedges from in a post I did last month. I'm on a proper scenery drive at the moment and this is just another step in that process, filling the role of street cover.



      On a completely separate note, I had a play around with the way I shoot the images I use in the blog, and I think this way looks so much sharper and clearer, so I am hoping this will be the end to the apologies about terrible photography.

Thanks for reading

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to pick one of those up for myself. Great job Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Michael. Got more crates and barrels coming in the post, got the enthusiasm atm.

      Delete
  2. Nothing wrong with these pictures. So whatever it is you've done differently, keep doing it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roy. The downside of better picture quality is it shows up dodgy painting, ah well.

      Delete