Tuesday 26 April 2016

Filling a table

     As much as the stuff going up on this blog has been a right mix of different things, the game I have been playing the most in recent weeks is still Sangin Skirmish and I noticed while playing on Friday that I hadn't updated my blog with the most recent bits of scenery.

The board on Friday.

Two story building from Timeline Miniatures.

A rebased Timeline Miniatures with foamboard extensions. 
I've still got a little bit of work to do on this one.

Tinned-fruit compound.

Tinned-fruit single building.

Tinned-fruit compound.

Tinned-fruit row of shops.

     The Timeline Miniature buildings are MDF that I have covered in filler and painted to match my current scenery, while the tinned-fruit buildings are hand-made (by someone else) foam board buildings that I have, also, painted to match. The barrels and pots are all from Baueda that were picked up at Salute, while the coke machine was also a Salute purchase but I have no idea which company it is from.




Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. That table is looking great Mike, I love all the little details that you have crammed in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. Got a few more things I want to add then it'll be finished.

      Delete
  2. Nice looking board! The buildings really go together well even though they are from different sources.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. Yeah, everything is getting painted/repainted for that exact reason.

      Delete