Thursday 5 June 2014

Here goes nothing

Hello to anyone that has stumbled onto this blog.

     I have been a war-gamer and modeller for 12 years since early 2002. I think my introduction to war-gaming followed a fairly standard route, my brother and his friends got into 40k and there isn't a sibling out there that could ever let another have an interest to themselves. I have since played 40k and necromunda on and off for about 10 years with a little gaming break while I was at university and in the last 3 years I have started getting really interested in other companies games, resulting in me joining a war-gaming club last year and heading down to my local gaming centre when ever I get the spare time.

    This blog isn't going to be overly focused on anyone game for too long. I am really bad for being a magpie when it comes to games and periods in history, but I am hoping it will be entertaining none-the-less. I plan to document the games I play, the figures I paint and then anything else I can think of doing.

     I hope you find this blog entertaining.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment