Tuesday 1 July 2014

Dinosaurs

     So there I was happily painting various dark age peoples along with some British militia from the late 1930's and then a parcel appeared on the doorstep, and it was at that point I realised my current painting projects didn't stand a chance of having priority any more.
     In a moment of weakness, probably after spending too much time lurking on other people's blogs, I think I'm looking at you Michael Awdry of 28mm Victorian warfare fame, I ordered some small lead dinosaurs from hlbs. These are going to get painted in dribs and drabs as the mood takes me, but last night, while watching Jurassic park, I got the first group finished. . .

28mm hlbs velociraptor dinosaur
My velociraptor pack
     Yet again the picture quality is terrible, I think I might have another go at it tonight, but here are my 6 Velociraptors. Much as the picture really doesn't show it I am immensely pleased with them.
     Now it's probably a good thing I didn't stop at the entertainer last night and buy myself a big plastic dinosaur to repaint isn't it. Oh wait . . .

28mm hlbs dinosaur conflix

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant, how did I miss this this? Great work Mike and I just adore that last photograph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit of a teaser for big girl. It's amazing what can happen when you get a bit of spare time.

      Delete