Sunday 13 March 2016

Tournament break

     I'm going to interrupt my planned schedule to write a post about the Cam'Bridge Too Far Bolt Action Tournament I attended yesterday. As far as I am aware it is the biggest BA tournament in the world so far with 60 players and the prize support was spectacular.
    My haul included a little scenery piece from Heer46 for having a unit Fubar, the Finland at war Osprey book for coming 52rnd (perfect as I have a few Finnish figures) and the 4Ground Pegasus bridge set (this thing is massive) for winning the raffle.


       While my gaming skill left a lot to be desired, I had a great day and I would like to say a big thank you to the guys who ran the tournament. They are probably still laughing about my last game, though . . .

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Nice set of prizes!

    Its the one reason why I would consider playing BA, the opportunities for games through competitions and quantity of players available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good game as well - that has to have something to do with playing it.

      Delete