Sunday 5 June 2016

Little details

     After getting back from a quick trip around Flanders and Belgium I have found myself inspired to pick up the collection of Sarissa Precision French shops that I bought last summer and actually finish them, but that isn't what this post is about. That inspiration also got me started on a few other scenery projects that have sat half-finished or very nearly finished, the first of which is this one.
     I have posted about my Afghan buildings before and used them in a few games but they were always missing something, something that actually made them look lived in. I had known that Empress Miniatures was planning a range of modern building accessories for a while but when Salute came and went without any sign of a release I gave up hope that they would be out anytime soon until a couple of weeks ago a little message went up on their facebook page and the bits were live. A cheeky little order later and I had a pack of satellite dishes, some air-con units and some road signs.






      I've still got a few of each to use, plus the road signs to finish so there is more to come in the future.

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. They are a great touch Mike, fabulous extras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. Bit like this that add up and make boards look believable.

      Delete